Social and Environmental Sustainability
NextWealth recognizes that social and environmental sustainability are fundamental to the achievement of sustainable development outcomes, and therefore, must be fully integrated into our Programmes and Projects. To ensure this, we have the following key policies and procedures.
Code of Conduct stems from two crucial value elements of NextWealth:
- Practice best corporate governance while achieving profits
- Provide stable work culture that nurtures pride and passion
Code of Conduct elements
- Respect and value people – NextWealth employees and consultants, delivery center entrepreneurs and their staff, clients and suppliers
- Respect the environment
- Be honest and transparent in all transactions
- Zero tolerance towards
- Ethics/integrity deviation
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination based on gender, religion, language, caste, etc.
- Commitment to commitments
NextWealth is committed to protecting our environment and to minimize the
environmental impact concerning our activities, products, and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects
- Conserve energy through efficient use of power
- Reduce wastage of company resources and use environmentally safe means for disposal
- Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors
Sustainable Operations Management
NextWealth will operate in full compliance with the Statutory and Regulatory laws, rules, and regulations. The NextWealth Company Policy addresses the following key elements:
- Prevention of forced or involuntary labor
- Prevention of child labor
- Ensure compliance to the Minimum Wages and Benefits Act
- Implement reasonable working hours
- Prevention of non-discrimination of gender, religion, language, caste, etc.
- Promote respect and dignity among all
- Encourage freedom of association
- Promote a healthy and safe environment for all staff
- Conserve and protect our surroundings and the overall environment
- Comply to all applicable laws, including regulations and other legal requirements
- Ensure ethical dealings with all parties
- Encourage open communication with staff, clients, and suppliers
- Track, monitor, and record all steps to improve the impact on the environment
In the fight against climate change and environmental degradation, NextWealth is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of its operations and to achieving operational climate neutrality. By demonstrating that we run our operations in a resource-efficient, sustainable, and accountable way, NextWealth strengthens its global position as a strong and reliable partner and delivers its projects and programs with the highest level of environmental integrity.
NextWealth has identified the following broad environmental aspects that it can control directly:
- Optimal use of energy
- Efficient disposal of waste
NextWealth staff throughout the organization are developing efficient and creative solutions to reduce NextWealth’s reliance on fossil fuels and natural resources. Building on these achievements and expanding efforts to improve energy efficiency and utilization of renewable energy, NextWealth has adopted a target for reducing energy consumption by 10% over the next 5 years.
NextWealth currently has measurable, numeric goals for waste management and recycling. NextWealth has adopted a target to reduce waste volumes going to landfill by 5% by end of 2017.
NextWealth will comply with all applicable legal requirements and abide to disclose any regulatory fines or penalties.